Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11-365 "Remembrance"


Day 11-365 "Remembrance", originally uploaded by saralonde.

I went out to take some snow pics today. Got back and started playing around with them. This was my least favorite shot until I did a little editing on it. It then triggered some hazy memory of my childhood, being pulled along a snowy street on a sled by my mother. Doesn't even really look like my old street, but the feeling is the same: pines weighted by heavy snow, flakes falling all around, the quiet broken only by crunching footsteps, the feeling that the world was all black and white and gray.

So that is why it became my photo of the day.

Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 31 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: