Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Review of Savage Port-A-Stand, Free Standing Background Support System with a roll 53" x 12' Seamless White Background Paper

Originally submitted at Adorama

Savage Port-A-Stand, Free Standing Background Support System with a roll 53" x 12' Seamless White Background Paper


Economical and Portable

By Saralonde from PA on 2/21/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy assembly, Good value, Versatile, Portable

Best Uses: Indoors, Studio

Describe Yourself: Hobbyist/Enthusiast

My photography has advanced enough that I felt I needed a better background for indoor portraits. Not being a professional, I didn't want to spend a great deal. I was a little worried that the relatively inexpensive price would get me something flimsy or not very adjustable. It turned out to be very sturdy and easy to set up. Definitely versatile: the 2 side stands can be used as light stands and it can expand by width and height.
Not sure if this would be good for a pro, but for an enthusiastic amateur, it's a great buy.

(legalese)

No comments: