Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 315-365 "Leaves By My Backdoor"

Nothing much, just one of those days where nothing is inspiring and time is limited.

As much as I acknowledge what I learn from doing a 365, I must admit I have been waiting for this one to end since this summer. There are days when it makes me feel incredibly creative and I have so many shots I don't know which to choose, but some days it becomes a chore, and I never want photography to become that. I suppose I could quit, but I know I would really regret it. Still, it is an interesting (if only to me) calendar of my daily life. Face it, a lot of our days are simple or normal or even a bit mundane, so I guess some of my shots will reflect that.

Besides, only a month and a half to go :-).

1 comment:

阿恬 said...

nice snap of this ~nice feel^^

thx so much for the comment ~
i link ur blog to my blog haha~
sometime u can fly to my blog of this http://art-celine.blogspot.com
haha